Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Monday 24 January 2011

Thanks Maggie!

An Award

The lovely Maggie from Silvercrafter Blog has given me an award.

Thank you so much


There are a couple of conditions for the award

You have been TAGGED and want to participate?
Then create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image.

You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award.

You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.



Dear bloggers:
The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.As always, the hardest part is to pick who to pass this on to, there are so many bloggers I could give it to, so.......
                                            Jocelyn 
                                            Harmony 
                                            Melissa

these are three of my favourite blogs so ladies thanks for all your help and encouraging me, and thank you Maggie for choosing me also!
God bless,
Shaz in ozxx

3 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Awww, Shaz... thanks so much. I was just popping in to see your latest post only to find you tagged me for an award too. My first blog award. You've just made my day! :-) Thanks again... and now time to pass the lovely award on! xo

HarmonySweetpea said...

Oh and I forgot...yes indeed I accept! :-D

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Thanks Shaz for my Award (insert my blushing face here!!)! What a lovely way to start my day! I am in the middle of writing up a post about it, and if my computer behaves itself, I should hopefully be able to post it tomorrow.

God bless you Shaz!
{{hugs}} Jocelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...