Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Saturday 4 May 2013

LOTV Bears with Ribbon and Lace


Hullo there everyone, just very quick post with cards made a while ago before eye surgery. 
I had these LOTV images on my desk (dont you love them?? I do!).
These are two of the results; the others were made into baby cards not shown yet.  The images were on their sheet of six, no longer available as such sadly but images still are in other ways.
Used my spellbinder hexagons for both cards, recipes below.
Thanks so much for popping over for a peek and chat, I will comment as able but I really thank you for taking time to chat!
May God bless your day wherever you may be,

Shaz in Oz.x
I would like to enter Card 1 in:
1. LOTV Thursday Challenge @ Lili's fairies Lace - MS punch lace edge.
2.Word Art Wednesday challenge ~ Anything goes.  
3. Penny Black Saturday May Challenge Anything Goes 

Card 1:
Both Cards ~ Spellbinder Hexagons, plain and scalloped edge. 
Forever friends "Petal Pattern" embossing folder.
Cuttlebug greeting "Thanks" from Olivia alphabet
Marth Stewart Shell  Punch edge with pearls, and ribbon in ribbon binding (oh, I love that sort of ribbon).
Card 2:
Cuttlebug Love set (disc.) embossing folder
Taylor  Eyelet Border die
Ribbon from "Joyce, across the Pond" love it too! thank you, dear friend!
Snail embellishment from Afflleck's in Manchester.

18 comments:

sharon said...

Two beautiful cards
Isn't it wonderful what we are able to do these days with technology :)
hugs
sharon

Clair Matthews said...

Very pretty xxx

Myrna said...

Shaz
What adorable cards!! Love them and the soft colors.
Myrna

Anonymous said...

My goodness! They are adorable! Beautiful cards Shaz.

Unknown said...

Thanks is so sweet and we do not see it often enough. You have a beautiful bow on a beautiful card.
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful artwork with us this week. We LOVE seeing all your creations.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Jo Ann said...

These are gorgeous card. Love the images you used. Thank you for blessing us with your artwork this week at Word Art Wednesday. Big hugs!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Sally H said...

Very cute, Shaz! So sweet and great designs too

Kathleen said...

Fabulous cards, love the EB folders and the lovely images. I have to say that I am sorry that these images have been discontinued in this format.

Kath x

Nat said...

Adorable card, love the image and 'lace'. Thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies this week.
Natx

Betsy said...

So sweet. As usual you have made two precious cards.
Blessings,
Betsy

Karen Letchworth said...

Your card is SO cute, Shaz. I am always blessed by your art and your participation in our challenges. I give thanks to the Lord for you, and SO glad He sent you into my life. I pray that He will bless you each day of your life, and be with you as you create and share those talents. Hope you really enjoy those sweet new stamps coming your way.
God's blessings on you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Stephanie said...

Cute and delightful cards :) Thanks for sharing!

Hugs to you!

Sarn said...

Very pretty cards Shaz. xxx

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful cards, love them both.
Hugs
Caz x

Craftychris said...

These are gorgeous! Take care of those eyes! xx

Mrs A. said...

Missed seeing these. Shame the set is no longer around as these are really pretty. Hope you are continuing to improve after your eye surgery. Hugs Mrs A.

Elizabeth said...

More lovely cards, Shaz. The LOTV images are sweet. Elizabeth xx

Squirrel x said...

Both are so cute and very pretty hun! Thanks for joining us at LLF this week. Hugs Squirrel xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...