Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Wednesday 5 June 2013

ATC's for WOYWW4 ~ 29th May 2013

Well here is a quick post showing you the card/ and six ATC's for the swap over at great fourth anniversary of WOYWW - see what this was over here at the Stamping Ground. 
  All the images are from Artneko Oriental images (listed down below). They are really fab for atc's - detail for small stamps is amazing. Card below has centre been embossed only (with rubber mat) with a Spellbinder Large labels.
Crane  Pine stamp $1 at Artneko, plus embossed only card with Large labels Spellbinders.
ATC frame from Artneko, plus one of Panda from set, and Weeping willow stamp
 
  (Sizzix leaves - Embossing Folder) with inked card using same inks. Used pigment gold ink to highlight it. Side piece is from a Spellbinder label set..
ATC images from Artneko hibiscus here - can buy separately.
 
(Sizzix leaves - Embossing Folder) with black card. Used Versamark and clear embossing powder, had to double emboss to cover surface area with the lovely molten gloss. Inked up with pigment gold ink pad for highlights
Peace Kanji, plus Small Panda set
Did actually make seven but forgot to photograph the last one - and cant remember what did on it :D
May God bless your day everyone, thanks so very much for popping over for a peek and chat!
Shaz in Oz.x 
These are all snippets originally of some sort, whether left over gloss or black or other cardstock... cant beat raiding the snippets drawers.. 
I forget whose desk I saw where they had theirs categorized into colours, etc.
 I have done mine into:
 1. Black
 2. White
 3. Assorted Colours drawers.
The latter has cellophane bags in colours  ~ this works a treat for me.

13 comments:

Silvia said...

Happy WOYWW
Love the ATC's. got sidetracked on your Background instructions!!!!
Silvi#20

Sarn said...

Absolutely beautiful . . .all of them xxx

Mrs.D said...

What super ATC's Shaz, I never finshed mine, must try to make it a priority, sometime!!!

Cathy said...

Beautiful ATC's Shaz, love the variety of colours and different looks :) Cathy x

MaryH said...

AW-SOME! I think my special fav was the gold emb on the black..now that was so striking. All were just wonderful & imaginative. Your background was perfect for these pieces. No telling what you're going to be achieving now that you 'can see again'! So thankful this be so, and TFS your lovely work. Hugs

Unknown said...

Great cards. Love the warm colorful backgrounds.

Di said...

Crumbs, these are fabulous Shaz! They have a real aboriginal feel to them - to my untrained eye anyway. A great way to use those snippets.

I have all my snippets in one of those large expanding files with lots of divisions in so they are sorted into colours. Works a treat - although it's looking a bit like an expanded concertina right now and am just waiting for the bottom to fall out/come apart! But, it's great to be able to move it around and have a good old rummage without having to dig into a drawer.

Hugs, Di xx

Debs Willis said...

Shaz, these ATC's are absolutely beautiful! Love the images.
I have a huge A4 hanging file box of leftovers, sorted into colours for ease of finding - but I always seem to create more than I use!!
Hugs
Debs

okienurse said...

beautiful atc's Shaz! I love those large file folders I use them for a lot of stuff...Thanks for sharing. Vickie #26

The Taming of the Glue said...

Gorgeous ATC's, love the background colours. Some of my favourite DI's. The stamps are lovely as well. Hugs. Pam#28

Belinda Basson said...

Beautiful set of ATCs. Love the colours you used. #43

jill said...

What lovely atc's Happy woyww Jill #30

Sandy said...

how wonderful that they are all so different but all in the same theme. What a wonderful stamp set and you used it so well.
Sandy :) #48

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...