Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Wednesday 18 June 2014

WOYWW + ATC for PiF


Hullo there everyone. Well,  think WOYWW is on today. Julia is  just back from her sojourn in Spain... but y'know wot? I think  I had as many visits last week without Mr Linky coming to the party!  That shows the real strength of WOYWW! Anyway I do pray that Julia is fully recovered from her unexpected surgery. Just in case, here is Julia's blog at the Stamping Ground, it's home base for WOYWW- here .....
   Here without any more ado is my desk, to the left is the card I  am working on nearly finished..and yes! lots going on! 5 cards on order for Lee my lady who.likes fancy cards.. this card number 3. Two done and another started. :D with the digi paper on the left. Gumblossom stamps at the back are possibly to use with the gumblossom paper.
My ATC sent to Fiona@ Staring at the Sea
I have  three ATC's arrive, one from Regina M. Hamilton on Left - my PIF,and on right is one from Neet. I had one from Magret of glitterandglue but it is in such a safe place I cant find it at the moment -sigh.. sorry!
Just one card to share .. done my brothers birthday earlier in month done with Stampscapes, used with Adirondack ink and Ink dusters, and debossed piece of metal silver blue with CB folder Floral Screen. Stamp at bottom is SU Itty bitty banners.

Image from Oz: Jetty Beach from the local lookout.
I will comment as able but time online needs be limited, I will do my best. However I really want to thank you so very much for popping over for a peek and chat. May God bless your day wherever you maybe.  
Shaz in Oz.x
Also want to join over with:
1. Di's Snippety challenge - Used snippets on both cards.   http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.com.au/ 
2.Word Art Wednesday - anything goes    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au 

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the monochrome cards, BTW, and lovely to see a trickle of ATCs still popping up on the desks.


Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (3)

RosA said...

Hi Shaz, love the purple theme card and I really love the Stampscape card too! I've been playing around a bit with my Stampscapes too. Having a go at the Northern Lights technique. Will post when any results are presentable :)

Annie said...

Lovely to see you are still getting more ATCs too...aren't we blessed?
Hugs,
Annie # 28

glitterandglue said...

Hello Shaz. Lovely cards - and congratulations on being designer... Brilliant work there, too. I'm sure you'll find everything on your desk when life is not so hectic. Praying for you and dad.
Take care my friend - God bless you.
Margaret #8

Neet said...

Doh! So you got an extra comment from me this week. lol

Love the card you did for your brother. You are so goo with these scene stamps. I need o earn from you.
Sending love and blessings to you and yours (wink wink)
Neet xx

lisa said...

I was thinking about you the other day, Shaz. We are gearing up for the Tour De France here, all great excitement. Yellow bikes everywhere and lots of decorated shops. It comes through town on 5th July. I must take some photos for you. We are hoping to watch.
Love your card and of course your beautiful scenery.
Hugs Lisax #39

Twiglet said...

Such lovely ATCs - thanks for sharing! x Jo

stampingbowd said...

Oh wow! Such lovely cards!!! i like your busy desk too!!! I have been playing along with WOYWW only a short time and I was delighted that I had visits last week too!!! The crafting community is such a FUN group of people! HAPPY WOYWW Angie #56

Robyn said...

Hu neighbor- yes lots going on here- love your card in the works and those received!
Yes, we know what to do and glad Miss Julia is back!
Robyn 32

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I really like the ATC you did for Fiona - very vintage and really pretty! Lovely to see all the others too :-)
You're right about the number of comments last week....just goes to show the power of WOYWW, eh?!
Lotsa love,
LLJ 29 xx

Unknown said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love your happy mail too. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #44

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Shaz, well done on the guest DT place- it puts you in a bit of a panic, doesn't it? You've done a great job on both cards, gorgeous.Love the ATC you did for Fiona, and those you received. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #30 xx

Darnell said...

Great post, Shaz! Lots of fun eye candy for us today! Interesting desk, awesome ATCs, and fantastic card for your brother!! Thanks for coming to see me! Happy WOYWW and have a wonderful week! Hugs, Darnell #14

okienurse said...

great looking desk and I love those cards! I am so glad to see the embossing folder's now days. Remember sitting there with a light table and manually embossing? Have a great week and thanks for visiting my desk already. Vickie

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards you're sharing, and also your latest atc's. I tried to visit desks without the link last week but failed miserably, time got me and so did a cold, so it's great to see Julia back. Helen 11

Anne said...

Hello Shaz. Love your cards. Also ATC's you have received (pssst there will be another on it's way - I'm a tad behind) Happy WOYWW Anne x #37

fairy thoughts said...

Hi shaz
super busy this weeks, Soo many lovely cards and receiving some lovely ATCs too.... its all good
have a great week
janet #17

Sarah said...

Lovely work you've shared and a great looking desk. #78

trisha too said...

So much sweet happy mail, and the card you made is gorgeous!

Happy woyww!
:)trisha
#66 this week

Robyn Oliver said...

Happy WOYWW Shaz, you have been busy making cards - the mauve one is looking lovely and I do really like the one you made your brother. Cheers and have a great week RobynO#21

Nikki said...

Lots going on at your desk this week and such lovely ATCS you have there. The card for your brother is just perfect for a guy happy late woyww hugs Nikki 6

sandra de said...

Love the monochrome cards and always love the pics of your beautiful part of the world.

Sandra de @84

Di said...

Beautiful cards Shaz! And your photo is just stunning, lucky you!

Hugs, Di xx

Caro said...

Gorgeous cards and that photo is stunning! Thanks for sharing. Happy belated WOYWW. Caro x (#41)

peggy aplSEEDS said...

You always have such great cards finished and in the making when I visit, Shaz. I'm impressed! And that is a lovely ATC that you made!
Happy WOYWW!
Hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS@2

Cathy said...

Hi Shaz, your projects are lovely. Love the stampscapes scene, so beautifully coloured and the metal panel looks great. Perfect masculine card, Cathy x

Jennifer said...

I just love the peacefulness of this card! Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Hi Shaz, your ATC looks gorgeous - and I am sure your brother will LOVE his birthday card - the scene looks like a painting!

Beautiful pic of the beach - looks so gorgeous and sunny.

Jocelyn x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...