Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Wednesday 6 January 2016

WOYWW or What is On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Well everyone, I shall endeavour this year to be not so absentfrom WOYWW as I was towards the end of last year .. mind you I decided to end and start the year off  with an infection. This time last week I was going to join, but slept for 22 hours instead.. its a long time since I remember doing that! All good now. to the matter in hand WOYWW or What is On Your Workdesk Wednesday - our Julia's blog at the Stamping Ground is home base for WOYWW, over here.
So folks here you see me hard at work. :D
Here I am making the second of two cards for WAW or Word Art Wednesday.
I needed to only make one card but problem was I wanted to use my card that popped into my head then realised they weren't the colours I needed the FB challenge - so why not make two! here are the
barely used SB A2 Divine Eloquence I cut the verse with a green snippet, and largest die. The saved negative part of the die was pasted for reinforcing onto a scrap piece of card, then also used on the bottom. See both cards completed plus free digi for the verse over at this post above or here
 

To close here is the moonrise over the Pacific from the balcony, on Christmas day night - a full moon.
"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork."
Psalm 19:1 

Truly God's creation quite takes your breath away.

  Thanks so much every one for popping over for a peek as chat, and may God bless your day wherever you may be!  Shaz in Oz.x

17 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your desk Shaz - and the wonderful moonscape is stunning!
Blessings
Maxine

Robyn Oliver said...

Lovely cards Shaz, good to see you back. Your 'moon rise' over the ocean is just wonderful... are you having some awful hot weather at the moment or getting some of that rain. Have a great week RobynO#21

Annie said...

I've been suffering over Christmas too with a chest infection so you have my full sympathy.
Really hope we can all have better health and lots of creative fun time in 2016.
Hugs,
Annie x #20

lisa said...

Glad you are feeling better now, Shaz. There seems to be so many people suffering with coughs, colds and chest infections at the minute.
Love your cards and what amazing photos.
Happy New Year
Hugs Lisax #18

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fab makes & your moon pics are wonderful. They remind of a painting my dad did years ago. Take care Zo xx 42

glitterandglue said...

Happy Christian birthday, Shaz, for two days ago. A brilliant testimony to God's faithfulness. I loved the story of how you discovered how precious you are in God's sight. God has your name engraved in the palm of His hands. Brilliant!!
Love the moonscapes - it was the first full moon on Christmas night for a good many years - and it was really clear here too. Somehow very precious to see with John after the past month!
The cards are beautiful. Congrats on the design team for the month!!!
Take care my friend. God bless you in this 50th year.
Margaret #2

Helen said...

what a fabulous photograph of the moon rising! Simply stunning. Great to see you, happy New Year to you xx Helen #3

Stephanie said...

Hello, sweet Shaz! It doe my heart good to pop in for a visit as I have been somewhat absent from blogging over the holidays :)

Your moon pictures are truly stunning, my friend. My, what beauty God has given us to enjoy. Happy New Year to you! Love and hugs!

Sharon said...

The desk looks very busy. I love the moonrise..Beautiful view!

Betsy said...

Beautiful cards as always, but those moon photos! Oh my, they are stunning. God does beautiful work doesn't He? How wonderful to live where you can see that view daily. So glad to hear you're feeling better. Hopefully this will be a better year healthwise for both of us.
Blessings always,
Betsy

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Shaz, glad you are feeling better. Those moonlit scenes are amazing. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #8 xxx

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Evening and nice to meet you. Great working area and lovely card. Photos are just beautiful

Crafty hugs Pen x #49

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Lovely cards. Good to see you. Peg 66

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had planned to visit sooner, but right after I linked to Julia, my electricity went off. It came back on a short time ago, so now I'm trying to catch up with everyone.

I also was absent from WOYWW for awhile, but hope to be around more this year. Your photos are simply gorgeous. the moon over the water is breathtaking.

Happy WOYWW Thursday from #1.

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely to see you Shaz! Congratulations on your DT guesting; what beautiful cards you've made. I can't choose between them! The seaside photos are just wonderful, pining for some clear skies here! Congrats too on your fifty years, I know it means a lot. X

Conniecrafter said...

sorry to hear about the way your year ended and new year started with being sick, glad to hear you are feeling better now!! Beautiful photos of the moon on the water!! Happy New Year!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous photograph and pleased to hear you're feeling better. Wishing you a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...